Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BrokenHeartAndAlwaysBe

I always distance myself when people come emotionally close to me. Maybe it's because I know in the end they'll end up leaving. They always do.

When you are in love and you get hurt, it�s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar

We all make mistakes and I'm only human I can only face up to them and try fix them.
The least you can do is look in your heart to try and forgive me.

Alone. yes, that's the key word, the most awful word in the english tongue. murder doesn't hold a candle to it and hell is only a poor synonym.

Loving things like you has left me bruised, black and blue. Loving things like you has made me so confused. And I can't figure out what I've been waiting on. God, I can't be living for things I know are wrong.

The only reason I am still standing is my theory that if I prove to everyone else that you didn't make me fall so hard, that I might start to forget.....

If you have to try and convince yourself that you don't care about someone, you care about them more than you think..

We just have to accept that people are going to stay in our hearts even when they don't stay in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment