Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ermx ,, Dunno Nie ,, Juz read it la .. hahaxX

The days have become nights
While the nights become days
I 'm so tired of this fight
It feels like a never ending maze

The days when we were strong
Were the best that I 'd ever known
But when we fought to get along
I was always left alone.

I try to remember your face
As I thought I 'd never forget
Because It was as delicate as lace
Though your face has not come to me yet

We grew as adults together
Thinking our lives would be forever
As I saw you as my lover
But you turned out as a fibber.

I don 't know why I think of you now
For it 's been a long time since we talked
I don 't know why my mind would allow
Such a thought that wound bring me shock.

The song I play confuses my mind
The nerves begin to grow
Because my love was blind
The truth hurts more now.

For you, my feelings will always be there
But the song will end as my feelings will,
Even though their my biggest fear
They let me know you were real.





or for the last line ?
((They let me know I 'm still real))

I was unsure of how I 'd like to end it, and I couldn ' t think of a title either... any help would be appreciated! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment